One of the main objectives of PAD is to organize a congress, a meeting in Barcelona between game developers and other industry collectives, two days to contact with the more outstanding professionals of the video game sector, both national and international.
The 2nd PAD Congress will take place on 22nd and 23rd of June!
This year the PAD Congress takes place in the Hangar, in C/Emilia Coranty, 16, Barcelona, Barcelona. Two days full of activities for developers to showcase their work, share know how, make new contacts and have a wonderful time. Early Bird tickets are already on sale until June 11th, don’t lose you chance!
We are still accepting collaborators for the 2nd PAD Congress, if you are intrested write us to this email.
You can find more information about PAD and the 2nd PAD Congress on the following link http://www.padweb.org, follow in Twitter (https://twitter.com/org_PAD) and participate in the Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/organizationPAD).
- Exclusive networking party;
- Provide contact with investors / publishers;
- New business opportunities;
- Attract important speakers and/or contributors of the sector;
- +40 developers showcasing their latest video game, in beta or released version;
- Create a match-making platform for game developers, national and international;
- Lectures, round-tables, workshops & Know-How.
What is PAD Congress?
It is an event to showcase the products of participating developers, exchange qualityknow-how and contact other professionals and publishers, national and international, to collaborate and attract investment.
The event it is not only an open video game showroom, with several round-tables, workshops and lectures but also an exclusive networking event, full of good atmosphere, parties and shows.
PAD Congress in Barcelona
Barcelona is one of the best places to hold the PAD Congress for several reasons:
- Location, easy access to main international cities;
- Climate, temperate yearlong;
- Attraction to talent, great place to live and work;
- Investors appeal: young ecosystem for video game projects;
- Educational programs: local well prepared talent;
- Source of a new technological activity;
- Govern support;
- Strong Professional Developer community;
- Charismatic and lively city.